Please take into account when planning your journey:
- Rooms and apartments are available from 2.00 pm.
- Your accommodation should be vacated by 10.00 am on day of departure.
When staying in our rooms a varied breakfast is included - with fresh milk, butter, a boiled egg, home-made jams, sausage meat, cheese, muesli, natural yoghurt, healthy juices. Children are welcome to collect their eggs from the hen house themselves.
If staying in an apartment we're happy to offer you our bread roll service (on request).
Internet access via Wi-Fi is free of charge for our guests.
- Barbecue area behind the farmhouse
- Terrace with view of the farm & herb garden
- Table tennis table
- Tree house
- Playing field with giant trampoline, covered sandpit, balancing path
- Pedal tractors, go-karts, swings, nest swing
- Equipment for babies & toddlers available on request
- Ski room with ski boot dryer
Our guests receive the Gastein Card free of charge. It offers free admission to lots of attractions in the whole of the Gastein Valley or up to a 50% discount.
There's plenty of parking available on the farm.
Smoking is not permitted in our accommodation. Smokers may enjoy their cigarettes on the balcony and on the terrace.
Dogs are only permitted in our holiday chalet. We charge a supplement of € 5,00 per day (without food). We kindly ask you to keep your four-legged friend on a lead at all times and bring your own blanket or basket.
Children's reductions for bed & breakfast when sharing with 2 full-paying adults:
- Children under 1 year: free of charge
- 1 – 6 years: € 13,00 per night
- 7 – 12 years: € 16,00 per night
- 13 – 15 years: € 19,00 per night
Accommodation prices for our apartments and rooms do not include resort tax. This costs € 2,10 per person over 15 years per night. Resort tax is included in prices for our Gigerach Holiday Chalet.
Minimal short stay supplement.
To confirm your booking we require a deposit of 30% to be transferred to our bank account. You should please pay the remainder in cash on the evening prior to departure.
Cancellations are only valid in writing.
- Up to 3 months prior to arrival: no cancellation charge
- 3 months to 1 month prior to arrival: cancellation fee of 40% of booked holiday price will be charged
- 1 month to 1 week prior to arrival: 70% of booked holiday price will be charged
- Within the last week prior to arrival: 90% of booked holiday price will be charged
- In the event of early departure: 100% of booked holiday price will be charged.
Booking conditions according to Austrian Hotel Regulations apply.
A booking is a purchase agreement. In the event of cancellation, late arrival and early departure cancellation fees will be charged. As anything can happen (illness, accident...) we recommend you take out travel insurance: European Travel Insurance.
- With the hotel cancellation insurances of the European Travel Insurance you are well protected: special Corona cover despite the pandemic and at no extra charge
- Insurance cover for COVID-19
- Complete information with all information on the insurance product Hotel Cancellation Plus (information sheet, description of services incl. conditions, behaviour in the event of a claim), cancellation rights, complaint options and use of data of Europäische Reiseversicherung AG.
As a service, we will take out Hotelstorno Plus travel cancellation insurance for you on request.
All prices are in Euro. Subject to change. Errors & omissions excepted.
Feel right at home
You'll find your own personal home away from home in our apartments (2 to 6 persons), in our rooms (1 to 4 persons) or in our holiday chalet (up to 12 persons). The country-house charm of our high-quality furnishings create a cosy and inviting atmosphere. Here you can relax and recharge your batteries.